Friday, July 13, 2007

Palm One Zire 31 Handheld Organizer

Description: The Palm One Zire 31 Handheld Organizer is just that. It is a small organizer with many features to keep you up to date on your life. It also has a built in MP3 player and 16 MB memory.

Review: This organizer is great especially for a beginner like myself. I didn’t have a clue about handheld organizers but felt one would come in handy. Because this organizer was low priced I felt it would be worth trying for my first time. It’s great.

It is very user friendly. I had no problems understanding how to make it work. The software is also very easy to download and can be downloaded quickly.

I can plan my day and never forget a meeting, one of the kid’s practices, my grocery list or the phone number of my plumber. It is also compatible with Outlook. I can just plug it into my desktop and go. This Zire 31 is designed to be used with Windows or MAC.

The screen is just the right size. It has contrast and brightness controls so the picture is clear and precise. You can even put your favorite pictures in it. So I can see my kids and grandkids at a touch of a button.

The sound is pretty decent too. When listening to my MP3 player I don’t get a lot of cracking noise.

Another great feature are the games. This is a great feature if you have children. It helps keep them occupied so you can take care of the necessary things.

This organizer is perfect for your student too. Keeps them up to date on their day to day routine. You can also put in important phone numbers for your child. That way when they want to call and chat with Grandma they have the number right at their fingertips.

The best thing about the Palm One Zire 31 is that if you decide you need to upgrade, maybe your child is going from high school off to college and need the extras, you can do a trade in with Palm for exactly what you need.

This is a great organizer with a lot of fun extras.

Criticism: There are just a few minor things I found that I wasn’t real thrilled with. It can’t read expansion cards over 1GB.

There is no vibrating mode for the alarms. This can be a little bit of a nuisance if you need to be somewhere and you’re in a library or hospital and don’t have it turned on.

Also, the MP3 runs the batteries down quickly. There is no indicator light to tell you when the battery is getting low. I just plug it in every night to recharge for the next day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Palm One
Shot in 35 mm Film and voiced for the Latin Market we could have gone viral with this shot but we needed TV
advertising sex commercials elevator
Palm One Treo 600
Palm Treo 750 Review
that unsightly antenna. Even with these improvements and others, there's still room for more
phonescoop cellphone phone mobile review palm treo 750 cingular 3G
Palm Treo 680