Sunday, July 15, 2007

Magazine For Homeschooling Families

Product Name: Magazine For Homeschooling Families
Rating: 8
Where to buy: http://thehomeschoolingmagazine.com

Description: The Old Schoolhouse is a magazine written just for home schooling families or for people who want to know what home schooling is all about.

Review: This magazine was just what I needed to help me with my home schooling worries. It is a bright, colorful magazine that doesn’t stereotype home schooling.

I saw this magazine on the website and decided to check it out. I was amazed at what it had to offer. It covers subjects that will not only help you as a parent but that are interesting for the children too. There are numerous articles in each addition and the articles are very interesting and full of facts that will help you in all aspects of home schooling.

It fits any family no matter what the age of your children, how many children you have, if you’re just starting out or if you’re an ole hat at home schooling.

My favorite part is the table of contents. Sounds strange but it makes it very easy for me to find the articles I need and want to refer back to. I use this magazine a lot in my planning and studies so I appreciate the easy access to the articles.

You can also order back issues. This was very helpful for me because I would see something about a certain article in a back issue that would fit into my daily lessons. It also gave me even more reference to help with the planning of lessons later on the down the road.

This magazine was very helpful and fun for my children and myself. Subscribe today you’ll be glad you did.

No comments: