Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Why I Like Homeschool

I like homeschool better than public school because at school they teach evolution. I don't believe evolution.

And when you homeschool you get to spend a lot of time with your Mom. And you can ask her questions. Like if you do something wrong on your school project you can ask her if you're doing good or bad on your schoolwork.

And you get to play a lot more than you do at regular school.

When you homeschool you get to read a lot. I like going to the library and checking out books with my own library card.

When you homeschool you get to go to the playground and play in your back yard, instead of waiting 6 hours.

I wouldn't want to ride the school bus. Eating at home is better than eating at school because the food tastes better.

No comments: